Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shōmei Shite Mita (理系が恋に落ちたので証明してみた.) is a romantic comedy live-action series. Both directed by Masatsugu Asahi (with Toshihiro Sato co-directing the film), the TV series and its subsequent film are both based on the manga by Alifred Yamamoto. The TV series was released in 4 installments weekly from September 1, 2018 to September 22, 2018, while the film was released on February 1, 2019.
Like all other adaptations, the live-action series follows scientists Himuro Ayame and Yukimura Shinya as they try to scientifically prove their love for each other, as well as the wacky hijinks that ensue as a result of these proofs and the efforts surrounding them.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Yukimura Shinya and Himuro Ayame are two scientists that want to find out if love can be solved by a scientific theory. These two scientists also have feelings for each other and want to be able to solve their true feelings through similar theoretical facts. With this perfect opportunity, these scientists will attempt to solve the theory of the love they express for each other.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Asakawa Nana as Himuro Ayame
- Nishime Shun as Yukimura Shinya
- Yano Yuuka as Kanade Kotonoha
- Ogino Karin as Ibarada Ena
- Fujita Tom as Inukai Kosuke
- Kasuga Koichi (movie original character)
- Sakurada Dori (movie original character)
- Suzuki Tsukushi (movie original character)
Music[edit | edit source]
TV Series[edit | edit source]
- Opening theme: "Unexpected" by FAITH
- Ending theme: "Liberty" by Mechatora
Movie[edit | edit source]
- Opening theme: "Tearin' Us Apart feat. A. Rose Jackson" by JEY-J
- Ending theme: "Wasurenaide" (忘れないで) by nel