Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shōmei Shite Mita (理系が恋に落ちたので証明してみた., translation: "Science has fallen in love, so we tried to prove it") is a romantic comedy anime based on the manga created by mangaka Alifred Yamamoto. The anime adaptation will air in January 2020 and is being directed by Tooru Kitahata at Zero-G animation studio.
Like all other adaptations, the anime follows scientists Himuro Ayame and Yukimura Shinya as they try to scientifically prove their love for each other, as well as the wacky hijinks that ensue as a result of these proofs and the efforts surrounding them.
An experimental-sciences love comedy with laughs and kyun kyun with the laboratory where individual researchers come together as a stage.
Yukimura Shinya and Himuro Ayame are two scientists that want to find out if love can be solved by a scientific theory. These two scientists also have feelings for each other and want to be able to solve their true feelings through similar theoretical facts. With this perfect opportunity, these scientists will attempt to solve the theory of the love they express for each other.
- Yuuma Uchida as Yukimura Shinya
- Sora Amamiya as Himuro Ayame
- Natsuko Hara as Kanade Kotonoha
- Nichika Oomori as Ibarada Ena
- Jun Fukushima as Inukai Kosuke
- Ryoutarou Okiayu as Professor Ikeda
- Momo Asakura as Rikekuma
- Arika Yamamoto
- Original Work: Arifred Yamamoto
- Animation Work: Zero-G
- Direction: Tooru Kitahata
- Assistant Direction: Kenta Oonishi
- Series Composition: Rintarou Ikeda
- Character Design: Yuusuke Isouchi
- Prop Design: Mahiru Shinya
- Chief Animation Direction: Yuusuke Isouchi
- Music: Shouichirou Hirata, Hisakuni, Kaoru Ootsuka, Takuma Sogi, Shuuhei Takahashi
- Sound Direction: Yuuichi Imaizumi
- Editing: Masaki Utsunomiya
- Art Direction: Hirofumi Sakagami
- Colour Design: Aiko Matsuyama
- Photographic Direction: Kousuke Tanaka
- Executive Producer: Kouichirou Natsume
- Producer: Shunsuke Saitou
- Script/Screenplay: Rintarou Ikeda, Michiko Yokote
- Background Art: Totonyan
- In Episode 12, Yamamoto makes a reference to Romeo and Juliet. Which features a parodied version of the main characters from the Boarding School Juliet anime series as the example.